ETH/USD and ETH/BTC Technical Analysis November 30 2017

Hello and welcome to News BTC’s Market Outlook November. ETH/USD Ethereum broke out during the trading session on Wednesday, clearing the $500 level. It now looks as if we are going to continue to find buyers in the Ethereum market on dips, and we should continue to go much higher. Given enough time, I believe that … Continue reading ETH/USD and ETH/BTC Technical Analysis November 30 2017

The post ETH/USD and ETH/BTC Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post ETH/USD and ETH/BTC Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.

ALT COINS DEPRECIATING AFTER TESTING RECORD HIGHS NOVEMBER 30, 2017 TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

All alt coins are depreciating across the board after testing record highs. Let’s look at the charts: AFTER TESTING SEPTEMBER 12 HIGHS, NEM NOW CORRECTS In the weekly chart, bulls are in charge and that means in lower timeframes like the 4HR chart, buyers should be waiting for buy opportunities to load up their long … Continue reading ALT COINS DEPRECIATING AFTER TESTING RECORD HIGHS NOVEMBER 30, 2017 TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

The post ALT COINS DEPRECIATING AFTER TESTING RECORD HIGHS NOVEMBER 30, 2017 TECHNICAL ANALYSIS appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post ALT COINS DEPRECIATING AFTER TESTING RECORD HIGHS NOVEMBER 30, 2017 TECHNICAL ANALYSIS appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.

Native Video Box Aims High with Video Advertising ICO

Going up against YouTube may seem like a fool’s errand, but even if the video giants control 95% of the market worldwide, the remaining 5% can still be an attractive market. An up and coming company from Russia has set its sights on this (and maybe more), using blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to sound out … Continue reading Native Video Box Aims High with Video Advertising ICO

The post Native Video Box Aims High with Video Advertising ICO appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post Native Video Box Aims High with Video Advertising ICO appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.

DASH/USD and LTC/USD Technical Analysis November 30 2017

Hello and welcome to News BTC’s Market Outlook November. DASH/USD DASH continues to extend gains, reaching as high as $770 during the trading session on Wednesday. We are starting to pull back though, as we crossed in the overbought part of the stochastic oscillator. However, it’s very likely that any type of pullback in this market … Continue reading DASH/USD and LTC/USD Technical Analysis November 30 2017

The post DASH/USD and LTC/USD Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post DASH/USD and LTC/USD Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.

Ripple Price Technical Analysis – XRP/USD Remains in Uptrend

Key Highlights Ripple price declined sharply and made a downside move from the $0.2800 high against the US Dollar. There is a major bearish trend line forming with resistance near $0.2550 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken). The pair is currently recovering from the $0.2300 swing low but facing … Continue reading Ripple Price Technical Analysis – XRP/USD Remains in Uptrend

The post Ripple Price Technical Analysis – XRP/USD Remains in Uptrend appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post Ripple Price Technical Analysis – XRP/USD Remains in Uptrend appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.

BTC/USD and BTC/JPY Technical Analysis November 30 2017

Hello and welcome to News BTC’s Market Outlook November. BTC/USD Bitcoin rallied again against the US dollar, as we are approaching the $11,000 level. At this point, anytime you get a pullback in the market there seems to be buyers. I would anticipate that the “floor” is probably the $10,000 handle. We are most certainly entering … Continue reading BTC/USD and BTC/JPY Technical Analysis November 30 2017

The post BTC/USD and BTC/JPY Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on NEWSBTC.

The post BTC/USD and BTC/JPY Technical Analysis November 30 2017 appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.